CLEOPATRA Research Work Packages
|WP4 : Event-centric cross-lingual information processing|
|Objectives: The objectives of WP4 are to:
1) Facilitate advanced cross-lingual processing of event-centric textual and visual information through development of
novel methods for extraction, alignment, verification and contextualisation of multilingual information; and
2) Support collaboration among the individual ESR research projects through The Open Event Knowledge Graph.
|WP5: Hybrid computation, user interaction and question answering|
|Objectives: The objectives of WP5 are to:
1) Develop novel methods to enable efficient and intuitive user access and interaction with multilingual information
through interactive interfaces, multilingual Question Answering and dedicated crowdsourcing methods, and
2) Support collaboration among the individual ESR research projects through the demonstrator for interactive access to multilingual information
|WP6: Event-centric cross-lingual analytics and cross-cultural studies|
|Objectives: The objectives of WP6 are to:
1) Facilitate analytics of multilingual event-centric information and cross-cultural studies through leveraging crosslingual
information processing and novel user access methods, and
2) Support collaboration among the individual ESR research projects through the Cleopatra Knowledge Processing Pipeline.